Dubai – beautiful, glamourous, stunning and glittering spender’s paradise, Dubai. Summer or winter, this city is a treat to all your senses. You’ll delight in the city’s rich luxuries and immense eye-to-detail even in the smallest of things. When in Dubai, everything you ever wanted is just a few clicks away. The only thing that might bother you in Dubai during summer is the heat. But hey, Dubai has waterparks! Fabulous waterparks with incredible rides and great fun for the whole family. What summer heat?
1. Aquaventure Waterpark
- The most-talked about ride in Acquaventure Waterpark is the record-breaking Aquaconda. It’s literally the longest water slide in the world.
- Take a quick spin on the Torrent River’s surging waters, for all the world like a real river.
- The 90-foot Leap of Faith at the Tower of Neptune that upends you into a shark lagoon is a thrilling and scary ride.
- You can take a raft and cruise via the Shark Tunnel, infested on all sides by deadly sharks.
- One of the biggest thrills at Aquaventure is Poseidon’s Revenge, where a trapdoor opens up under you, plummeting you 75 feet before you’re arced into a double loop.
- The waterpark also contains a lazy river to float on and a play area for children, apart from numerous other breathtaking rides.
Avoid queues and order your tickets online!
2. LEGOLAND Waterpark
3. Wild Wadi Waterpark
- White Wadi features the fastest and the tallest free-fall water slide in the world, other than the one in the USA. Called the Jumeirah Sceirah, this scary ride makes White Wadi a Dubai must-visit!
- Wild Wadi also has the Breakers Bay, the Middle East’s largest wave pool. It produces waves the size of 1.5 m (4.9 ft.) waves in five different configurations.
- A number of rides are available for various age groups – some easy, some tough, some scary and some too thrilling for words.
- While Wadi is a theme park with a view of the Burj al Arab, and the amazing architecture of the Palm Jumeirah Islands.
- For families, White Wadi Waterpark has a baby and toddler play structure with many interactive activities. There are more than 100 water activities for kids there including water guns, slides, dumping bucket and climbing frames.
Note: If you are a guest at any Jumeirah Hotel, you can enjoy free entry to Wild Wadi Waterpark.
4. Laguna Water Park Dubai
- Laguna Waterpark is divided into 4 zones: Splash Zone, Slides Zone, Surf Zone and Relax Zone.
- There are five main rides at Laguna Waterpark, plus a lazy river, children’s zone, a pool lounge, a store and food kiosks. It’s the complete package. .
- There’s also the Middle East’s first Manta family raft ride plus the very loopy Aqualoop ride.
- The children’s zone contains a lovely Splash Pad for young ones plus an AquaPlay Rainfortress.
- The Surf Zone is an international-level surfing destination. Experience the huge surfing waves at the WaveOz – an 80 degree surf simulator. The WaveOz 180 FloRider is called the ‘Ultimate Surf Machine’ in the Middle East.
- Other notable rides are the Loop, Free Fall and Constrictor.
- Obtain a day pass to the Laguna Waterpark and you can come and go as you please the whole day. Enjoy direct access to the La Mer beachfront which is great for families with kids.
- La Mer has other attractions that you can enjoy during your breaks from rides. There are wide open boardwalks, many boutique retail outlets and cafes and plenty of graffiti art to keep you entertained.
- Laguna Waterpark gets crowded during weekends, so plan your waterpark break keeping this in mind. This waterpark one of the best places to visit in Dubai during your summer hols.
5. Splash ‘N’ Party Waterpark
- If you’re looking for an exciting new waterpark for young kids, head straight to Splash 'N' Party. It’s a waterpark that’s designed for the whole family to have fun.
- There are plenty of splash pads and water slides to keep the little ones happy.
- For the grownups, there’s a juice bar and a restaurant and plenty of lounge areas.
- If you have a kid’s birthday coming up, let Splash N Party know about it and they’ll organize the most wonderful waterpark party ever.
Like it? Pin it!